WHO Free Online Courses are open to people worldwide. The courses are entirely free and there are no registration charges. The online courses are offered in more than 20 languages. There is no time limit and no schedule, you can proceed according to your own time schedule.
Students will receive a free certificate of completion that can be used to demonstrate knowledge and skills to employers or educational institutions. WHO is a leading authority on global health, and the courses are developed and taught by experienced professionals. Every student must avail of this opportunity and enroll in the free online courses.
Brief Details About WHO Courses
- Host Country: Online
- Host Institution: WHO
- Funding Type: Fully Funded
- Level of Study:
- Fields of Study: Several Fields
- Eligible Students: International Students
- Gender: Male/Female
- Application Status: Open Now
- Application Deadline: N/A
Benefits of WHO Online Courses
- There are no registration fees for these online courses.
- After successfully completing the course, you will be awarded a certificate.
- It is a worldwide online education program that caters to all those who have the ability to study during difficult circumstances.
- The courses are taught in the communities’ native languages.
- Individuals can access their personal progress at any time during the course.
- The participant receives the certificate upon completion of the course.
- OpenWHO credentials will also benefit your job.
- Learn new things and improve your abilities.
- These free classes are open to the public.
- Applicants must be enthusiastic and collaborative.
- There are no academic requirements to apply for the WHO.
- There are no requirements.
- There are no nationality limitations.
- Medical students are also eligible to apply for World Health Organization courses.
- The registration process is online. Click on the apply now button below to enroll for the free courses.
- You can register using the email address.
- After that, you will receive an email notification confirming registration.
- Please provide all required personal information, eg name, address, country, etc.
- Complete all required fields necessary for registration.
- Please fill out your registration application carefully and submit it.
- After enrollment in the course, you must log in to the course.
- Start learning!