Think Big Scholarships
If you think you are a talented student with outstanding marks, then this opportunity is for you. Think Big Scholarships at the University of Bristol in the United Kingdom. The application for the University of Bristol Scholarships is open for the academic year 2023. These scholarships are offered for Bachelor’s and master’s degrees for international students. Apply Also for Fulbright Scholarships
As it’s clear from the name of the scholarships, Think Big, these scholarships only target students with high leadership skills, academic scores, and community involvement.
The University of Bristol is in 62nd position in the world according to QS University Rankings. So, what else do you want? This scholarship can best suit you.
Brefi Details About Think Big Scholarships
- Host Country: UK
- Host University: The University of Bristol
- Level of Study: Bachelor’s & Master’s Degrees
- Financial Coverage: Funded
- Eligible Regions: All Countries
- Gender: Male/Female
- Application Status: Open Now
- Application Deadline: 27 February 2023
Benefits of the Think Big Scholarships
- Tuition fee waivers up to £5,000 to £10,000 are awarded to Undergraduate students.
- Tuition fee waivers up to £5,000, £10,000, and £20,000 are awarded to Postgraduate students.
Fields of Study
- School of Arts
- Anthropology and Archaeology
- Film and Television
- School of Humanities
- Classics and Ancient History
- History (Historical Studies)
- History of Art (Historical Studies)
- Religion and Theology
- School of Modern Languages
- Hispanic, Portuguese, and Latin American Studies
- Centre for Academic Language and Development
- Centre for Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- School of Computer Science, Electrical & Electronic Engineering, & Mathematics
- Computer Science
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Engineering Mathematics
- School of Civil, Aerospace, and Mechanical Engineering
- Aerospace Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Bristol Dental School
- Bristol Medical School
- Population Health Sciences
- Translational Health Sciences
- Bristol Veterinary School
- School of Anatomy
- Teaching and Learning for Health Professionals
- School of Biological Sciences
- School of Biochemistry
- School of Cellular and Molecular Medicine
- School of Physiology, Pharmacology, and Neuroscience
- School of Psychological Science
- School of Chemistry
- School of Earth Sciences
- School of Geographical Sciences
- School of Mathematics
- School of Physics
Social Sciences & Law
- School of Accounting and Finance
- School of Economics
- School of Education
- School of Management
- School for Policy Studies
- School of Sociology, Politics, and International Studies
- University of Bristol Law School
Eligibility Criteria for Think Big Scholarships
- There are no race or nationality restrictions; therefore everyone from any part of the world can apply
- Some fields are not available: Veterinary science, dentistry, and medicine
- Applicants must be able to join the program in September 2023.
- Candidates may apply on the official website by filling out the application.
- Applicants will receive an email confirmation after they submit their application.
- You must complete the form in one session because there is no save feature. When you select ‘submit’, you cannot change anything once it has been submitted.
- You may have to turn your phone to landscape if you are using a smartphone for completing the application.