Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarships
We are here to fully fund your higher education by informing you about excellent scholarships to study in Hungary. Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarships which are from the government of Hungary are fully funded and are open to international students. The mission of the scholarship is to allow international students to experience high-quality education while working on their future careers.
Each year, the program allows 5000 students to study in Hungary via these scholarships. The program is available in almost all fields and lets students pursue their bachelor’s, master’s degrees, or Ph.D. in Hungary. So, why wait? Read the article below to get a good understanding of the program and then apply. Check Also For Fulbright Scholarships
Brief Details About Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarships
- Host Country: Hungary
- Host University: Several
- Level of study: Bachelor’s and Master’s Degrees and also Ph.D.
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Fields: Almost all
- Eligibility Criteria: All Countries
- Gender: Male/Female
- Application Status: Open Now
- Application Deadline: 16 January 2023
Benefits of Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarships
For BS, MS, One Trier Masters, non-Degree Programs:
- Full Tuition Fees
- The Monthly stipend of around EUR 120 for every student
- Free Accommodation
- Living Costs
- Medical Insurance of approximately EUR 180 for every student
- Full Tuition Fees Covered
- Monthly Stipend of EUR 390 for the first four semesters and EUR 500 for the second for 4 semesters
- Free Accommodation
- Health Insurance of about EUR 180
- Check the list of eligible countries on the official website and then apply accordingly
- If you are applying for BS, then you should hold your school diploma with you
- If you are applying for a master’s degree, then you should own your bachelor’s degree
- the same applies to Ph.D
- You should represent great educational background with excellent marks
- Candidate nominations should be made by the responsible authorities in Sending partner countries.
- You can find detailed information on the eligibility criteria on the Stipendium Hungaricum official website.
Required Documents For Your Application
- Valid Passport copy
- National ID Card
- Motivation Letter
- Official Transcript
- Medical Certificate
- Language Proficiency Documents
- School Certificates
- Portfolio & Audio Portfolio (for Art and Music applicants only).
How to Apply for Stipendium Scholarships 2023-24 in Hungary?
- Applications must be made online via the website of the Tempus Public Foundation.
- Once applicants have registered, they will be able to access the application system and upload the required documents.