Fed Success Hardship Grants
Don’t give up your chance to apply for a Fedsuccess Hardship Support Grant from Federation University if you are an independent thinker who is driven to leave your imprint on the world. Applications are now welcome for the university’s academic year 2023–2024.
All students from any part of the world are welcome to apply and study under any degree at the Federation University in Australia for the academic year 2023. Fed Success Hardship Grants
The Federation University will award the winning candidates a grant of a sum of $1,000 to carry out their undertaken study.
Brief Details about Fed Success Hardship Grants
- Host Country: Australia
- Host University: Federation University
- Eligible Regions: All Countries
- Level of Study: Bachelor, Master, Ph.D. Undergraduate & Postgraduate
- Gender: Both Female & Female
- Fields/Majors: Several Fields are Available
- Financial Coverage: Partially Funded:
- Application Deadline: Open Now
- Application Deadline: 20 December 2022
Eligibility Criteria for Fed Success Hardship Grants
Others Supporting Documents for Fed Success Hardship Grants
- Eligible Countries: Australian nationals and foreign students are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply for all Certificates, diplomas, FAST (pre-bachelor), Bachelor, Honours, Postgraduate, or Higher Degrees by Research program of choice taught at Federation University.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be active and enrolled in a program with Federation University Australia.
- The applicants must be experiencing significant financial hardship that is, or has the potential, to impact program participation and progression.
- The applicants must be able to provide, via upload, evidence to support financial hardship and circumstances.
- The applicants must not have received a FedSuccess Hardship Support Grant in the current application year.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Certified copies of degrees, diplomas or certificates issued by your educational institution(s)
- Certified copies of your full academic transcripts issued by your educational institution(s)
- Certified translations of documents that are not in English, as well as certified copies of the documents in the original language
- Certified copies of your passport and current Australian visa (if you hold one)
- Your Confirmation of Enrolments (CoEs) from your studies in Australia (if any)
- Research Proposal Form, Additional Details Form, or Application for Audition/Interview, if relevant.
- Any other relevant documents you would like us to consider, such as letters from schools or employers, a statement of purpose or your CV/resume.
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must meet the academic entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 7.5
- TOEFL IBT – 106
- PTE – 73
- CAE – 191