STF Scholarship Competition 2023 is available for Bachelors’s and Master’s degrees in Ship Management. You may apply for this scholarship by clicking here. The deadline for submitting your application is June 1, 2023. This scholarship is granted by the Center for Maritime Economics and Logistics (MEL), and its value ranges between 10% and 20% of the tuition cost. This scholarship is accessible to all nationalities.
Eligibility Criteria for STF Scholarships Competition for 2023:
- The Center for Maritime Economics and Logistics offers STF Scholarship to the candidates with the best essay on Ship Management.
- The candidates applying for this scholarship should be eligible for admission into the MEL Program.
- The applicants should submit the application form to MEL Program and then submit an STF Scholarship essay.
- The essay should be the original work of the candidates.
- The essays with plagiarism will be disqualified.
- The successful applicants should join the MEL Program in the year of application as the scholarships will not be transferred to the next year.
- The candidates should submit an essay of 3,000 words to 4,000 words demonstrating their academic potential and good writing skills.
- The essays should be submitted by e-mail with Essay (MEL Scholarship Competition_nameofwriter) and STF Scholarship Form as attachments.
- The expenses such as housing, insurance, travel, and the remainder of the tuition fee should be paid by the candidates.
The STF Scholarship awardees will receive 10% to 20% off their tuition.