Details For Singapore Scholarship:
The field of marine zoology is eligible for the American Museum of Natural History Lerner-Gray Grants for Marine Research 2023 for PhD and Post Doc degrees. Your application must be submitted by 15 Mar 2023. The value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, up to $3,500, and it is offered by the Joint Science and Technology Research Cooperation (India + Singapore) . This scholarship is Open to all nationals.
- Degree: PhD , Post Doc
- Provided by: JOINT SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY RESEARCH COOPERATION(India + Singapore)
- Location : Singapore
- Deadline: 15 Mar 2023
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, up to $3,500
- COOPERATION(India + Singapore)
Research Grants Application:
- Select Program
- Check off the science division(s) related to your project.
- Include a Project Title
- List the AMNH collections, special facilities, and/or other resources you plan to use (if applicable)
- If visiting AMNH, provide names of AMNH curators with whom you will collaborate (if applicable)
- Indicate the location of your proposed work (such as AMNH, Southwest Research Station, and/or other fieldwork locales)
- Indicate if you previously received a grant or fellowship from AMNH. Provide the name of the grant/fellowship you were awarded, the project title, and the year.
- Indicate the duration of the grant requested (the grant may be spent between July 1 of the application year and June 30 of the following year, and must be fully expended during that period).
- This grant will provide financial assistance to highly qualified persons starting careers in marine zoology.
- Support is limited to projects dealing with systematics, evolution, ecology and field-oriented behavioral studies of marine animals.
- Awards are not made to support research in botany and biochemistry.