Shanghai Government Scholarships 2023
Apply Now for the academic Shanghai Government Scholarships 2023 and pursue a bachelor’s, master’s, or a Ph.D. International students can now apply to East China Normal University’s Shanghai Government Scholarship (SGS) program, which will fully fund their studies in Shanghai, China. The scholarship by the Shanghai Government (Chinese Government Scholarship) for Undergraduate, Master’s, and Ph.D. (Doctoral) Degree Programs for Study in China to International Students from all over the world. International students from all nations are welcome to apply for a full-time degree program through the East China Normal University scholarships 2023, which are fully funded and cover tuition, on-campus housing, stipends, and medical insurance. Apply also for Qatar Scholarships 2023.
Outstanding international students from all over the world can receive scholarships each year from the Chinese Government Scholarship Program to attend various Chinese universities in Shanghai, China. The Shanghai Government Scholarships are designed to foster international cooperation and understanding while constructing science and technology innovation hubs with a global impact. One of the esteemed institutions taking part in the Shanghai Government Scholarships program is the East China Normal University, which offers international students the chance to pursue bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral degree programs. Apply also for Australian Scholarships 2023.
Brief Details About Shanghai Government Scholarships 2023
- Host Country: China, Shanghai
- Host University: Normal University
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Level of Study: Bachelor’s, Master’s, or a Ph.D. Degree
- Fields of Study: Several Fields are Available
- Eligible Students: International Students
- Gender: Male/Female
- Application Status: Open Now
- Application Deadline: May 10, 2023
- Undergraduate Programs: 4 to 5 years
- Master’s Programs: 2 to 3 years
- Doctoral Programs: 3 to 4 years
Benefits of Shanghai Government Scholarships 2023
- Exempt From Full Tuition fee
- Free Accommodation on campus
- Provide Free Comprehensive Medical Insurance
- Living expenses
- Doctoral program: CNY3500
- Graduate program: CNY3000;
- Undergraduate program: CNY2500)
Fields of Study:
- International Chinese Studies
- Advanced International and Area Studies
- Educational Technology
- Teacher Education
- Educational Psychology
- Education Science
- Psychology and Cognitive Science
- Business, Economics, Management Administration
- Finance and Statics
- Software Engineering
- Computer Science
- Molecular Engineering
- Chinese Language & Literature
- Social Development
- Foreign Language
- Physical Education and Health Care
- Fine Arts
- Geographic Sciences
- Ecological and Environmental Sciences
- Urban and Regional Sciences
- Key Laboratory of Precision Spectroscopy
- Estuary and Coastal Research
Eligibility Criteria For Shanghai Government Scholarships 2023
- A Candidate must be an international student, a non-Chinese citizen, and in good health.
- A Candidate applying for a pre-college program must have a high school diploma and be under 23.
- A Candidate applying for a bachelor’s degree program must have a high school diploma and be under 25.
- A Candidate applying for a master’s degree program must have a bachelor’s degree and be under 35.
- A Candidate applying for a Ph.D. degree program must have a master’s degree and be under 40.
Required Documents for Application
- SGS application form
- East China Normal University application form
- Educational Certificates
- Copy of Passport
- Study Plan
- Research proposal (If Applicable)
- Statement of Purpose
- Two Recommendation letters
- Physical Examination Form
- Acceptance Letter (if applicable)
- Proof of Language
- Non-Criminal Certificate
How To Apply For Shanghai Government Scholarships 2023?
- The applicants must submit their applications online via the official website.
- To apply for this program, applicants must complete an online application at this link (ECNU’s institutional code is 10269).
- The SGS form should be completed with all the required documents.
- Please ensure that you download the form after completing it.
- Applicants should not submit their application documents by email or fax.