Scotland Scholarships 2023 Programme at University of Strathclyde
Scotland Scholarships 2023 Programme at University of Strathclyde 2023 is offered for Masters degree in the field of MBA.
The deadline for the sending your application is 31 Jul 2023. This scholarship is provided by University of Strathclyde and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, tuition fees + living costs . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Deadline: 31 Jul 2023
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, tuition fees + living costs
The Stephen Young Global Leaders’ Scholarship Programme (SYGL) seeks to honour Professor Stephen Young, a former Head of the Department of Marketing and Dr Charles Huang’s supervisor and mentor during his PhD studies. In his memory, the Charles Huang Foundation donation will fund up to five scholarship awards each year for scholars of exceptional merit undertaking the Strathclyde MBA on a full-time study basis (one year) in Glasgow starting September 2023.
- Applicant must meet the admissions criteria for the Strathclyde full-time MBA programme, hold a current offer on this programme for your chosen year of study and accept this offer before making a separate application to the Stephen Young Global Leaders’ Scholarship Programme.
- Must be able to demonstrate exceptional academic merit in your application for the Stephen Young Global Leaders’ Scholarship Programme.
- Candidate must have a first-class undergraduate degree from a UK University, or equivalent academic qualification from a comparable non-UK institution.
- Candidate must be a self-funded student who does not have access to other sources of funding such as corporate sponsorship or alternative scholarship funding.
- All applications submitted online via a formal application form, will be shortlisted by an Strathclyde Business School panel. Thereafter, a Selection Committee will be appointed to consider all short-listed applications.
- The selection committee will be chaired by the Executive Dean of the Business School or his/her nominee and include the Academic Director of the Business School MBA programme and other senior academic representatives.
- Decisions of the selection committee shall be made by simple majority. If a decision cannot be reached, the Chair shall make the final decision.
- Recommendations would be shared with the Donor; the University will make the final decisions on selection.