The Phi Theta Kappa Scholarships 2023 are available to students pursuing a bachelor’s degree in any of the university’s academic specialties. Applying for this scholarship is available here. Your application must be submitted by a deadline that varies. This scholarship is offered by Drake University and is worth up to $25,000 a year in partial funding. This scholarship is available to All citizens.
Undergraduate scholarships are available from Drake University based on academic achievement, financial need, and artistic or athletic ability.
Eligibility Requirements for Scholarships from Pi Theta Kappa for 2023:
- The applicants for Phi Theta Kappa Scholarships should be community college transfer students.
- The candidates are expected to seek full-time enrollment at Drake University.
- The students should submit a PTK membership verification form from their PTK advisor.
- The candidates applying for Phi Theta Kappa Scholarships, Drake University, 2020 should have finished at least 45 academic hours before applying for Phi Theta Kappa Scholarships, Drake University.
- The candidates are expected to have a cumulative GPA of 3.50 on a 4.00 scale from all post-secondary schools attended.