Scholarships for International Students at the University of Houston-Victoria Bachelor’s and Master’s degrees in all of the university’s academic areas are available in 2023. Applying for this scholarship is available here. Your application must be submitted by June 15, 2023. The University of Houston – Victoria (UHV) is the provider of this scholarship, and it has a variable value that only covers tuition. This scholarship is available to All nationalities, excluding the United States.
Apply also: Organ Scholarship for Dr. John Birch 2023
The University of Houston-Victoria offers international students with F-1 and J-1 visas the opportunity to apply for International Student Merit Scholarships (UHV). The award offers a tuition fee waiver, reducing the amount of tuition that is equal to resident tuition. The scholarship does not cover any further expenses.
Brief Details About Houston Scholarships
- Host Country: USA, Texas
- Host Institution: The University of Houston
- Funding Type: Partially Funded
- Level of Study: Bachelor’s and Master’s Degrees
- Fields of Study: Several Fields
- Eligible Students: International Students
- Gender: Male/Female
- Application Status: Open Now
- Application Deadline: 15 Jun 2023
- Applicants of International Student Merit Scholarships must be enrolled a full-time i.e. minimum of 12 credits for undergraduates and a minimum of 9-credits for the graduate.
- Students must apply for the scholarship before getting admitted to the University.
- Spring semester scholarship recipients receive awards only for Spring and Summer semesters and must reapply for the fall.
- have an F-1 or a J-1 status.
- Transfer students must have good academic and immigration status.
- Students must demonstrate academic achievement.
- Applicants must arrive 5 days prior to orientation.
- Candidates must maintain a cumulative GPA of 2.5 for undergraduate students and a cumulative GPA of 3.0 for graduate students throughout the duration of the scholarship.
- Candidates must contribute 10 volunteer hours every semester (fall and spring) to UHV, Victoria community, showcasing/sharing their culture.
- Applicants for International Student Merit Scholarships must pay all outstanding university bills on or before the due dates.
The successful applicants of the International Student Merit Scholarships will receive a tuition fee reduction for the academic year.