Hult International Business School Social Impact Scholarship 2022 is available for MBA students. You may apply for this scholarship by clicking here. The deadline for submitting your application is February 16, 2023. This scholarship is sponsored by Hult International Business School and has a value of Partial Funding, which fluctuates. This scholarship is accessible to all nationalities. Apply also for Durham Scholarships.
The Hult International Business School Social Impact Scholarship is available to new students who have a significant interest in social entrepreneurship. Apply also for Google Scholarships.
Brief Details About Hult Scholarships
- Host Country: United Kingdom
- Host Institution: Hult International Business School
- Funding Type: Partial Funded
- Level of Study: Master’s Degree
- Fields of Study: MBA
- Eligible Students: International Students
- Gender: Male/Female
- Application Status: Open Now
- Application Deadline: 16 Feb 2023
Benefits of Hult Scholarships
- Partial Funded
- The best opportunity to pursue MBA in the United Kingdom
- Candidates for the Hult International Business School Social Impact Scholarship must be capable of implementing solutions that benefit society.
- Applicants should be committed, passionate, and optimistic about positively impacting the world.
- Candidates must submit a 400-500 word essay or a 2-5 minute video expressing their dedication to social impact.
- The applicant’s contribution should address what it is about social entrepreneurship that intrigues them and how they intend to address the environmental, social, or political problem that they are passionate about if adequate financing is provided.
- Head to the official website
- Fill out the form
- Click on the Apply Now button below to apply