The International College Dundee Progressing with Excellence scholarship 2023 is available to students pursuing a bachelor’s degree in any of the university’s academic areas. Applying for this scholarship is available here. Your application must be submitted by a deadline that varies. Just tuition expenses, up to a £6,000 fee waiver each year, are covered by this scholarship, which is offered by the University of Dundee. This scholarship is available to All citizens.
Brief Details About Dundee 2023 Scholarships
- Host Country: Scotland
- Host Institution: The University of Dundee
- Funding Type: Partially Funded
- Level of Study: Bachelor’s Degree
- Fields of Study: Several Fields
- Eligible Students: International Students
- Gender: Male/Female
- Application Deadline: Varies
- Candidates must be classified by the University of Dundee and Oxford International Education Group (OIEG) as International students for tuition fees.
- Students must have completed an ICD full-time program (online or on-campus), and be progressing to a full-time (180 credits per year), on-campus UoD program.
- Students must achieve an ‘A’ grade average during the study of their full program at ICD:
- Overall, achieving an ‘A’ grade average in their academic performance
- Show a significant uplift in academic performance during their time at ICD and achieve excellent (‘A’ grade average) academic performance in the final term
- Students studying at ICD will be assessed for this scholarship based on their academic performance while studying within the College.
- Upon successful completion of study at ICD students will be assessed, and if they meet the scholarship criteria, they will be awarded the International College Dundee Progressing with Excellence Scholarship.
How to Apply?
All students studying at the International College Dundee will be automatically assessed against the eligibility criteria at the end of their study at the College and ahead of progressing to their chosen University of Dundee continuation degree.