The Poland Government Scholarship enables students from underdeveloped countries to pursue master’s degrees at Polish institutions under the supervision of the Minister of Education and Science. The goal of the Poland Government Scholarship 2023 is to offer students from underdeveloped nations the chance to further their studies. The Polish National Agency for Academic Exchange and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs launched this worldwide scholarship program to help students from underdeveloped countries further their studies.
The Polish National Agency for Academic Exchange (NAWA), in collaboration with the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, has issued a call for applications for the Banach Scholarship Program. The goal of this fully financed scholarship program is to promote socioeconomic advancement in underdeveloped nations by increasing individuals’ knowledge and education. The Poland Government Scholarship affects not just individuals but also entire communities. Furthermore, the Program attracted the top ambassadors in Poland. Such scholarships are expected to result in collaboration between Poland and countries from many regions, rather than only science. Moreover, the disciplines of study to which students from poor countries apply are important for constructing a modern country and expanding its potential via the development of not only research and academic life but also industry and new technologies.
The Program provides scholarships for second-year studies in engineering and technical sciences, agricultural sciences, precise sciences, and biological sciences in Polish universities overseen by the Minister of Education and Science. This master’s scholarship in Europe covers all study abroad fees, including a complete tuition price waiver and a monthly scholarship for qualifying candidates. Additionally, by studying in Europe, students will not only receive financial assistance but also mentoring and exposure.
The Poland Government Scholarship for International Students is intended for students from underdeveloped countries who want to study in Poland. Equalizing living standards across the world by educating citizens from developing countries, developing closer cooperation between Poland and different regions of the world by supporting the most talented students, and finally, the social responsibility of science are just a few of the goals underlying the Stefan Banach Scholarship Program.
Benefits of Poland Government Scholarships 2023:
- Poland scholarship will provide a full tuition fee waiver.
- Applicants will receive the scholarship for the duration of their degree program.
- Successful applicants will also get a monthly scholarship stipend for the duration of their study program.
- International students will get a chance to learn the Polish language.
- This full scholarship in Poland for international students is an opportunity to explore one of the European countries and its culture.
- NAWA scholarship will also open doors for more opportunities.
Eligibility Requirements for Poland Governmental Scholarships:
- Students applying for this scholarship program must have citizenship in an eligible country.
- Applicants must not hold polish citizenship or have yet to apply for Polish citizenship.
- Applicants who want to study for their master’s degree program (second cycle study) can apply.
- To be eligible, they must not complete their master’s degree program (second cycle study).
- Students of the first cycle study last year or have completed the first cycle study in technical sciences, agricultural sciences, engineering, and exact and natural sciences.
- Students should have a minimum A2 level in the Polish language to start the polish language preparatory course or a minimum B1 level in the polish language if they want to start their master’s degree program without the polish language preparatory course.
- Applicants should have a minimum of B2 level in the English language to study their degree program in the English language.
Required Documents to Apply:
- Valid passport (scan),
- First-cycle diploma/degree,
- University’s certificate confirming completion of degree and average of grades,
- Certificate of English language B2 level proficiency,
- Recommendation letter drafted by the Polish diplomatic mission.
How to Apply for the Poland Government Scholarships?
- To be considered for the Poland Government Scholarship, students must apply online.
- To submit an application, applicants must first create a profile on the platform.
- This scholarship program has an online application procedure.
- To check and begin the application, click the apply now button/option below.
- Candidates must ensure that their scholarship application is written in either Polish or English.
- Students can submit only one application for this scholarship program.
- After that, carefully complete the application form and submit it.
- The Poland Government Scholarship application deadline is 31 March 2023, 3:00 PM (local time).