Durham Inspired Music Overli Scholarships 2023 are available for Bachelors’s degrees in Music. You may apply for this scholarship by clicking here. The deadline for submitting your application is March 14, 2023. Durham University provides this scholarship, which has a value of Partial Funding, £4,000 every academic year. This scholarship is accessible to all nationalities. Apply also for Google Scholarships.
With over 100 distinct organizations and auditioned ensembles playing at the highest national level, we think Durham offers the widest and most diverse musical environment of any university in the United Kingdom. Our pursuit of excellence in musical performances is based on our belief in its greater educational value for students as a vital component of their educational experience and overall development, regardless of the degree they pursue.
Durham University is thrilled to offer three Durham Inspired Music – Overli Scholarships to support low-income home students who can demonstrate great promise in the field of music, as part of our commitment to provide the best possible access to this environment. Apply also for US Scholarships.
Brief Details About Durham Scholarships
- Host Country: England
- Host Institution: Durham University
- Funding Type: Partial Funded
- Level of Study: Bachelor’s Degree
- Fields of Study: Music
- Eligible Students: International Students
- Gender: Male/Female
- Application Status: Open Now
- Application Deadline: 14 Mar 2023
Benefits of Durham Scholarships
- Partial Funded
- £4,000 per academic year for students
- The opportunity to study Music at England’s top-notch university
- Applicants must have a family income of less than £42,875 as determined by Student Finance England.
- Successful applicants will be able to exhibit a high degree of potential and quality in music performance, i.e., a high level of performance at the Grade 8 level on any instrument (including voice).
- A Personal Statement outlining why you should be given a Music Scholarship, including examples of your existing experience, as well as an explanation of how the Scholarship would benefit you and how you want to study music performance at Durham.
- YouTube videos of you performing two distinct pieces of music, each about three minutes long.
- An independent reference of no more than 800 words from an appropriate adult (for example, a member of sixth-form staff or a music instructor) indicating why you are a suitable candidate for a Music Scholarship.
- A copy of your Student Finance England letter confirming the amount of your maintenance loan when you begin your studies.
- Head to the official website
- Fill out the form
- Click on the Apply Now button below to proceed