The BI Presidential Scholarship in Norway is now accepting applications for the 2023 academic year. The option to study in one of Europe’s most well-known nations is provided to you through Opportunities Circle. For foreign students looking for a chance to pursue postgraduate studies in one of the top European universities, the Norwegian Business School provides the BI Presidential fellowship.
With the top staff and teachers, Norwegian Business School has been ranked #4 among Scandinavian business schools. Foreign scholarships in Europe are specially made for students who perform academically, pursue academic excellence in their disciplines, and pick up cutting-edge knowledge and abilities. International and Norwegian students are both welcome at the university, and they will help the institution become a great hub in the future.
The master’s scholarship will help students flourish in the modern world, and they should not forget that there has been an increase in employment for Norwegian Business School graduates globally. Ten scholarships will be given to Norwegian students, while twenty scholarships will be available to students from other countries. Tuition for the master’s program at the institution will be fully financed for two years. International students can benefit from the BI Presidential Master’s Scholarship by receiving a stipend to help cover their living expenses while studying in Norway.
- The scholarship will provide a complete tuition fee for two years of the master’s program for Norwegian students.
- Complete tuition fees will be provided for international students for each semester of the master’s program.
- International students will receive a stipend for up to 2 years of living expenses.
- The scholarships will be awarded on a merit basis.
- Students will get exposure to European education institutions.
- Furthermore, the European scholarship will open doors to numerous career opportunities.
- Fully funded scholarships in Norway are open to all international students.
- Applicants must have a GPA of A category on the ECT scale or equivalent to the global grading scale.
- Applicants enrolled in the third year of BI’s Civilekonom program are eligible.
- Norwegian and international students are eligible to apply for Master of Science Programs.
- Students should maintain 30 ECTs each semester to continue scholarships.
- Minimum cumulative GPA of B after each semester.
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Grading on ECTs scale
- Academic achievements
- GMAT/GRE/CAT Scores
- First-year master’s degree applicants are preferable.
- The application process for the BI presidential scholarship is online. Students can apply via online application portal.
- Applicants must write a scholarship application letter describing their motivations towards the program and eliciting reasons for how their academic performance makes them perfect for the program.
- They must upload the written application on the admissions portal.
- Moreover, applicants can apply for one or more scholarships; however, the institution will only facilitate them with one scholarship.
- They must not possess a master’s degree from the same institute before.
- The deadline for the BI Presidential scholarship in Norway 2023 is 1 March 2023.