The Leeds University Business School Accounting and Finance Department Scholarships 2023 is available for a Ph.D. degree in accounting, finance, or banking. The deadline for submitting your application is May 31, 2023. This scholarship is given by the University of Leeds, and its worth is Full Funding, full fees + maintenance grant. This scholarship is accessible to all nationalities.
Eligibility County for Leeds University Business School Scholarships 2023 in the UK:
- Applicants must be highly motivated, self-driven people who are passionate about research.
- Candidates should be able to fully commit to a challenging journey and who are aiming high for a successful future career, be that in academia or a career in industry.
- Candidates should ideally have a first-class or at least a good upper second-class undergraduate degree.
- Applicants should hold a British Master’s degree (or equivalent degree from an overseas university) or an equivalent professional qualification.
- The awards are available for new Postgraduate Researchers undertaking full-time or part-time research study leading to the degree of Ph.D. Students who are already registered for a Ph.D. research study are excluded from applying.
- The award will cover full fees at the University of Leeds’s standard rate of fees.
- A maintenance grant at the standard UKRI rate (£17,668 in Session 2022/23).