India and Pakistan recipients of the British Council GREAT Scholarship for Climate Change The year 2023 is available for master’s degree programs in the areas of conservation biology, conservation project management, conservation & rural development, social anthropology, humanitarian & environmental crises, and architecture & the sustainable environment. You can apply for this scholarship here. Your application must be submitted by Sunday, April 28, 2023. The British Council is offering this partial funding scholarship, which has a value of £10,000. This fellowship is available to citizens of Pakistan and India.
Eligibility Requirements for India and Pakistan 2023 GREAT Scholarship from the British Council for Climate Change
- Applicant must be a citizen of India or Pakistan, and be assessed as an overseas fee payer.
- Candidate should have received a conditional offer for a place on one of the following (full-time) programmes for September 2023:
- Architecture and the Sustainable Environment MSc
- International Environmental Law LLM
- Social Anthropology – Humanitarian and Environmental Crises MA
- Conservation Biology MSc
- Conservation Project Management MSc
- Conservation and Rural Development MSc
- Conservation and International Wildlife Trade MSc
- Ethnobotany MSc
- Should have accepted your offer before the deadline date of 28 April 2023.
- Candidate must be motivated and academically able to follow and benefit from a UK postgraduate taught course.
- Must be active in the field with work experience or with a proven interest in the proposed subject area.
- Should be willing to share experiences, create content, and capture perceptions of studying in the UK.
- Students must be comfortable acting as an ambassador for GREAT Scholarships and talking about climate change and be willing to attend events upon invitation from the British Council.
Required Documents to Apply for GREAT Scholarships from the British Council:
a 500-word essay explaining why you find a subject you have previously studied intriguing and why it deserves further attention. This subject should be associated with or serve as inspiration for your application to your desired degree program.