The International Monetary Fund (IMF) is expended in 189 countries and works for the benefit of global monetary cooperation, promoting high employment, facilitating international trade, and securing financial stability. The IMF Fund Internship Program (FIP) benefits fresh and experienced students to learn and modify their skills in relevant fields. If you also want to be a part of the IMF Summer Internship Program, then please read the article completely and follow the details and steps of the application process.
- Country: USA
- District: Washington DC
- Organization: International Monetary Fund (IMF)
- Duration: 10 to 12 weeks
- Type: Paid Internship Program
- Deadline: Open
Benefits of IMF Summer Internship 2023:
As we have mentioned earlier, the IMF Summer Internship is a Fully funded and paid internship program, IMF is responsible for all your expenses, for instance;
- It will provide you with the best salary packages.
- Economy class tickets from University to Washington, DC.
- Medical insurance coverage will be provided as well.
- If you are not a Citizen of the USA, then you will be provided with G4 Visa support.
Fields of Internship:
- Public finance
- Financial markets
- Human Resources
- International economics
- IT (information technology)
If you are a student of Master’s, then you will need to fulfill the following requirements;
- The age limit for Master’s students is 28.
- You must be registered as an active student in the Master’s degree program.
- It means you must not have completed your graduation.
If you are a student of Ph.D. then you will need to fulfill the following Criteria;
- The age limit for Ph.D. students is 32 at the start of the internship program.
- You must be an active student and have not yet completed your degree.
- You must return to your university after completing the internship program.
If you want to apply for the Legal Department Internship program, then you must fulfill the following criteria;
- The age for this category is below 32 years old.
- You must apply to the IMF Summer Internship Program within one to two years of completing your LLM or J.D. degree.
How to Apply for IMF Internship?
To apply, please visit the official website of the IMF Internship Program. You will find all the details on their website. The Link is attached below.