ICCR Indian Scholarships 2023 For Afghans
Apply Now for ICCR Indian Scholarships 2023 which is dedicated to Afghans inside and outside. The Indian Council for Cultural Relations (ICCR) is a separate agency of the Indian government that encourages cultural engagement with foreign nations. For Indian and foreign students who want to study in India or abroad, it provides a variety of scholarships and fellowships. Apply also for Martha Morse Exchange Programme 2023.
You may check out the ICCR website or get in touch with the ICCR directly to learn more about ICCR scholarships and how to apply.
Eligibility Criteria for ICCR Indian Scholarships 2023
the requirements for 2023 ICCR scholarship eligibility. For Indian and foreign students who want to study in India or abroad, it provides a variety of scholarships and fellowships.
You may check out the ICCR website or get in touch with the ICCR directly to learn more about the requirements for ICCR scholarships and how to apply. For additional information about scholarships and financial help for studying abroad, you may also contact your school or university’s international office or education department.
To apply, you must meet the following criteria:
- Be an Afghan citizen
- Be below the age of 35
- Have completed their higher secondary education (12th grade)
- Have a good academic record
- Meet the admission requirements of the Indian institution they wish to attend
To apply for an ICCR scholarship, Afghan students should visit the ICCR website (https://www.iccr.gov.in/) and follow the instructions provided there.
List of Universities Offering Scholarships
- Indian Institute of Technology (IIT)
- Indian Institute of Management (IIM)
- Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU)
- University of Delhi
- University of Calcutta
- University of Hyderabad
- University of Mumbai
- University of Pune
Required Documents for your Application
- A completed scholarship application form, which you can obtain from the ICCR website or from the Indian embassy or consulate in your country.
- Official transcripts or mark sheets from your previous academic institutions, including high school, college, and university.
- Letters of recommendation from professors or academic advisors who can speak to your academic and personal qualifications for the scholarship.
- A personal statement or essay outlining your academic and career goals and explaining why you are interested in studying in India.
- A current resume or CV outlining your educational and professional background and any relevant work or research experience.
- Proof of your language proficiency: TOEFL, IELTS, or PTE scores,
- Proof of your citizenship or legal status in your country of residence.
- Are any other documents required by the specific scholarship program you are applying for?
Follow the instructions below to apply:
- Visit the ICCR website (https://www.iccr.gov.in/) to learn more about the scholarship programs available and the eligibility requirements for each one.
- Review the application deadlines and requirements for the scholarship program you are interested in and make sure you meet the eligibility criteria.
- Obtain a scholarship application form from the ICCR website or from the Indian embassy or consulate in your country.
- Gather all the required documents, including transcripts, letters of recommendation, a personal statement or essay, a resume or CV, and any other required materials.
- Complete the scholarship application form and attach all required documents.
- Submit the completed application form and supporting documents to the ICCR or to the Indian embassy or consulate in your country by the specified deadline.