Students can now apply for the Holland scholarship for both undergraduate and graduate study. Holland Scholarship 2023-2024 is a scholarship program sponsored by the Dutch government for overseas students from non-EEA nations. This is the ideal opportunity for you if you wish to study on a scholarship at one of the best universities in the Netherlands. Candidates may submit applications for both bachelor’s and master’s programs. However, as European scholarships are widely sought after, international students must have a strong academic record and must fulfill the criteria for the award.
Apply also: UAE 2023 MBZUAI Scholarship | Fully Funded
The Netherlands’ Ministry of Education, Culture, and Science provides funding for the Holland Scholarship. You may find more information about the programs and deadlines on their website, which is where more than 30 universities participate in this initiative. At host universities, a wide variety of programs are available for study. For exceptional international students who want to study in the Netherlands, there is the Holland Scholarship. This scholarship in Europe offers financial assistance to pay a portion of the tuition costs, assisting students in achieving their academic objectives. The Dutch government hopes to promote globalization and diversity in higher education in the Netherlands by enticing talented and driven students from all over the world with this fellowship.
Grab this chance to study in the sixth-happiest nation in the world and open new doors toward a successful career. The Holland Scholarship is one of the greatest scholarships available to overseas students. The Holland scholarship has a one-year term. Keep in mind that this is not a full scholarship; the applicants are responsible for the remaining balance. Below is further information about this scholarship available in the Netherlands. Therefore, do not skip anything to avoid missing any crucial information.
Apply also: Fully Funded Brunei Darussalam Scholarship 2023-2024 from the Brunei Government
List of Universities Offering Holland Scholarships
- Leiden University
- University of Groningen
- Maastricht University
- Radboud University
- Delft University of Technology
- University of Twente
- Protestant Theological University
- Theological University
- Utrecht University
- Erasmus University Rotterdam
- UV Amsterdam
- Tilburg University
- Eindhoven University of Technology
- Wageningen University
Universities of Applied Science
- Aeres University of Applied Sciences
- ArtEZ Institute of the Arts
- Codarts Rotterdam
- Fontys University of Applied Sciences
- The Hague University of Applied Sciences
- Hanze University of Applied Sciences
- Royal Academy of Art, The Hague
- Rotterdam University of Applied Sciences
- HU University of Applied Sciences Utrecht
- HKU University of Applied Sciences
- HZ University of Applied Sciences
- Saxion University of Applied Sciences
- Amsterdam University of Applied Sciences
- HAN University of Applied Sciences
- NHL Stenden University of Applied Sciences
- Van Hall Larenstein University of Applied Sciences
- Zuyd University of Applied Sciences
- Amsterdam University of the Arts
- Breda University of Applied Sciences
- Gerrit Rietveld Academie
- Hanze University of Applied Sciences
- InHolland University of Applied Sciences
Brief Details About Holland Scholarships
- Host Country: Holland
- Host Institution: N/A
- Funding Type: Fully Funded
- Level of Study: Bachelor’s & Master’s Degree
- Fields of Study: Several Fields
- Eligible Students: International Students
- Gender: Male/Female
- Application Status: Open Now
- Application Deadline: Varies
Benefits of Holland Scholarships
- Holland scholarship will provide € 5,000 for the first year of the full-time degree program.
- Opportunity to study in the Netherlands with a reduced financial burden.
- Exposure to the European education system.
- Opportunity to study with students from different countries.
- Open doors to more international opportunities.
Eligibility Criteria for Holland Scholarships
- Applicants must be international students belonging to non-EEA countries.
- They must apply for a full-time degree program at one of the participating universities for a Bachelor’s or master’s program.
- Applicants must meet the criteria and requirements of the institute/university they want to apply to.
- Applicant must not be enrolled in any institute/university in the Netherlands.
- They must meet the requirements of the programs and universities they’re applying for.
- Applicants can start by selecting an institute/university from the list of participating universities.
- Check the requirement and criteria of that particular institute and program before applying.
- Follow the instruction to apply for the scholarship for each university.
- Check the website of the university of your choice for the correct deadline.
- The deadline for application is either 1 May 2023 or 1 June 2023.