Finland Scholarships 2023
Many students are interested in continuing their studies in Finland. We are here to inform you that applications for the University of Helsinki Scholarship for foreign students for the academic year 2023 are now open. The recipient of this scholarship must pursue a postgraduate degree in Finland.
One of the biggest research universities in the world, the University of Helsinki consistently ranks among the top 100 universities worldwide. Finnland allows students to work and study simultaneously.
In Finland, there are 45 universities. 22 applied science universities that represent all academic fields. Higher education institutions in Finland provide more than 400 distinct topic options, and more than 20,000 foreign students are enrolled in courses at various campuses all around the country.
We are happy to recommend that you submit an application for the Helsinki University Scholarship. The possibility to continue your education in Finland has never been better. Please read the whole article below if you want to know all the details regarding the Finland scholarship.
Brief Details About Finland Scholarships 2023
- Host Country: Finland
- Host Institution: The University of Helsinki
- Funding Type: Fully Funded
- Level of Study: Masters
- Fields of Study: Several Fields
- Eligible Students: International Students
- Gender: Male/Female
- Application Status: Open Now
- Application Deadline: 4 Nov 2023
- The full-funded scholarship includes the full cost of tuition as well as a stipend of 10,000 euros.
- Half charges in public transport.
- Provide services at the lowest cost.
- Reduce the cost of student lunch in UNICEF meals.
- Finnish Student Health Service (FSHS) provides free or low-cost healthcare services.
- This scholarship is open to applicants from all over the country.
- First of all, if you apply for a scholarship, it will be considered. No separate application is required for the Finnish Government Scholarship.
- No need to contact instructors or anyone else. The stipend is automatically paid upon acceptance.
- Pdf Scanned copy of bachelor’s degree final transcript.
- Updated word format CV.
- Personal statement of 300 to 350 words.
- Pdf Scanned copy of international passport.
- Pdf Scanned copy of bachelor’s degree final certificate.