For the academic year 2023, applications are now being accepted for the French Emile Boutmy Scholarship Program. For bachelor’s degree programs, a scholarship is available. The top pupils have a great opportunity to fit in with countries outside the European Union with this opportunity. Additionally, international students who can prove their status as international students are eligible for the scholarship. The fellowship is provided by Sciences Po, widely known as the Paris Institute of Political Studies.
Apply also: UAE 2023 MBZUAI Scholarship | Fully Funded
The Sciences Po grant is open to deserving non-EU international students who meet the entrance requirements for undergraduate degree programs. The SciencesPo scholarships for international students serve as a symbol for individuals who enroll at Sciences Po with the intention of succeeding. It enables potential students to get numerous advantages over the course of their degree. By appealing to individuals from various nations with a variety of experiences, this European scholarship seeks to foster unity under the flag of diversity.
The goal of the international scholarship program in France is to enhance both academic and professional careers while working under the guidance of some of the best supervisors in the field. The host institution, Sciences Po, also has the goal of giving aspiring young leaders a secure atmosphere in which to study. By giving students from all locations and backgrounds the chance to study together, they hope to innovate.
Apply also: Holland Scholarships for 2023 to 2024 | Study in Netherlands
The nation’s premier college is built around the Emile Boutmy European Scholarship Program 2023. This scholarship in France is intended to help gifted and deserving overseas students who would not be able to study abroad without assistance. The Emile Boutmy scholarship in France, which enables international students to study at Sciences Po, is supported by a number of sponsors, including BNP Paribas, Chalhoub Group, RATP Foundation, and L’Oreal.
If you wish to study in one of the European nations, this is an excellent possibility to take into account. You can also look at other financial aid opportunities for studying in Europe. Make sure you submit your scholarship application before the time expires.
Brief Details About Emile Boutmy Scholarships
- Host Country: France
- Host Institution: SciencesPo
- Funding Type: Fully Funded
- Level of Study: Bachelor’s degree
- Fields of Study: Several Fields
- Eligible Students: International Students
- Gender: Male/Female
- Application Status: Open Now
- Application Deadline: February 22, 2023
- Applicants should be international students from non-European countries.
- The applicant’s family should not be an expense filer inside the European Union.
- Applicants from Quebec for expert and lone wolf levels can apply.
- They must be applying for the program for the first time.
- Furthermore, students must be proficient in French/English, depending on the program they are applying for.
- Swiss and Norwegian students cannot apply for this scholarship in France.
- Applicants who have dual citizenship, one of which includes EU citizenship, are also ineligible.
- This scholarship is not open for exchange students studying in France.
- Students already availing other scholarships cannot apply for the Emile Boutmy scholarship in France for international students.
- The scholarship will be awarded on merit, so applicants must meet the program criteria and be outstanding with an excellent academic record.
Benefits of Emile Boutmy Scholarships
- Emile Boutmy scholarship will be awarded to international students starting their first year of studies at Sciences Po.
- The scholarship will offer a tuition grant of €3,600 to €13,000 per year for the undergraduate program.
- Applicants are encouraged to take part in sports exercises.
- It is an excellent opportunity for international students to study at a top academic institute in France.
Required Documents for Emile Boutmy Scholarships
- Proof of pay and reports which clarify the family’s financial situation
- Educational plan
- Curriculum Vitae
- Official Transcripts
- Duplicate of visa
- Language test
- One academic reference
Application Process (Step by Step)
- Students applying for the Emile Boutmy Scholarship must indicate during admission that they intend to apply for a scholarship in the application’s financial information section.
- Applicants must provide proof of income and other documents to indicate their family’s financial situation.
- Those who once applied cannot apply again for the Emile Boutmy scholarships.
- Applicants have to pay the application fee.
- They must apply for the scholarship before the deadline; applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- The deadline for the undergraduate program is 22 February 2023.