DataCamp is introducing the Everyone Can Learn Python Scholarship as a part of its primary objective to democratize data skills internationally. https://www.datacamp.com/scholarship/learn-python
One of the fastest-growing programming languages in the world is Python, which is a great talent for students in all academic fields to acquire. DataCamp wants to give students a free head start on mastering this important technical ability.
Applications will be open from September 1, 2022, until March 31, 2023. The scholarship winner and runners-up will be announced on or around 1st May 2023 and will be directly contacted before this date.
Apply also: German Government Scholarships
Brief Details About Everyone Can Learn Python Scholarships
- Host Country: N/A
- Host Institution: DataCamp
- Funding Type: Fully Funded
- Level of Study: Bachelor’s, Master’s, and Ph.D.
- Fields of Study: Python
- Eligible Students: International Students
- Gender: Male/Female
- Application Status: Open Now
- Application Deadline: 31 March 2023
Benefits of Everyone can Learn Python Scholarships
$5,000 for the winner to use towards further learning or formal education
$1,000 for 5 runners-up to support their education
- In order to be eligible for this award, applicants must be at least 18 years old.
- Presently registered in an undergraduate, graduate, or post-doctoral program.
- For further information and exclusions, read https://www.datacamp.com/scholarship/learn-python/terms-conditions.
- Not possess a post-secondary degree in data science, computer science, analytics, or a discipline of study corresponding to or related to those
How to Apply?
- Apply online by completing the simple form at https://www.datacamp.com/scholarship/learn-python/form.
- You will establish your free DataCamp account after you submit the form.
- To get ready for the challenge, finish the free Introduction to Python and Introduction to SQL courses.
- Fill out the 2 tasks using your gained knowledge and submit your answers!
- Participation is free, and your contact information will not be given to anyone else.