DOHA INSTITUTE GRADUATE SCHOLARSHIPS
Apply now for DOHA INSTITUTE GRADUATE SCHOLARSHIPS and fully fund your higher education in Qatar, Doha. All international students are welcome to apply regardless of their gender, nationality, race, or religion. DOHA INSTITUTE is one of the best universities in the world in various fields and is ranked higher in Qatar as well. The scholarship is fully funded covering all expenses related to studying. The program will cover full tuition fees, accommodation, monthly stipend, health insurance, and two airplane tickets from and to your country. The Doha Institute for Graduate Studies (DI) is an independent institute for learning and research in the fields of Social Sciences, Humanities, Public Administration, and Development Economics in Doha. Apply also for Canadian Scholarships 2023
This scholarship is available in multiple fields and majors and students can choose from a variety of fields. Through this scholarship, students will have the chance to pursue a Master’s Degree at Doha Institute (DI).
The Doha Institute of Graduate Studies offers a variety of scholarships to its students. Starting from ticket to accommodation, everything is covered under this scholarship. There is no requirement for IELTS/TOEFL, so make sure to give it a go and apply today. Qatar offers a large number of scholarships for international students to promote Qatar’s education system and culture worldwide. As there is no requirement for IELTS/TOEFL, but students should have some English skills. Therefore we highly recommend you apply for Free English Course for Career Development
Brief Details About DOHA INSTITUTE GRADUATE SCHOLARSHIPS
- Host Country: Qatar, Doha
- host University: DOHA INSTITUTE
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Fields of Study: Several Fields
- Level of Study: Master’s Degree
- Eligible Students: All international Students
- Gender: Male/Female
- Application Status: Open Now
- Application Deadline: 20 January 2023.
Benefits of the DOHA INSTITUTE GRADUATE SCHOLARSHIP
- Tamim Scholarship: These scholarships are based on merit and academic excellence. It is dedicated to the most distinguished Qatari and international students in the Arab world.
- Full tuition fees coverage
- International students from outside Qatar will benefit from having free accommodation in institute dormitories
- A monthly stipend
- Health insurance
- Two travel tickets from and to my home country upon arrival and after graduation.
- Students are not entitled to the benefits of modifying the grant or claiming cash allowances for benefits that do not benefit from them.
- Grant conditions change students’ legal status in the State of Qatar does not change only with the consent of the Institute.
- Copy of Official Identification (Passport for International students – Qatari ID for citizens and residents of Qatar).
- A Bachelors Degree.
- Two Recommendation Letters
- Submit English Test Scores or English Proficiency certificates from your University.
- A personal statement
- Academic Essay
- Updated curriculum vitae (CV).
How to Apply?
- Create an application on the DI admission portal.
- Applicants can save their application progress and apply in several sessions.
- Applicants can request references online via the online application system.
- Referees receive the reference request automatically and can fill out the reference forms online.
- Applicants can check the status of their references online and can remind a referee or create a new reference request even after the submission of the application.