Details about DAAD MSc Tropical and International Forestry Scholarship 2023
DAAD MSc Tropical and International Forestry Scholarship 2023 is offered for Masters degree in the field of Tropical & International Forestry.The deadline for the sending your application is 15 Mar 2023. This scholarship is provided by German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD) and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, Living + travel costs + study fees + health insurance + other benefits . This scholarship is open for: Open to nationals of developing countries.
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, Living + travel costs + study fees + health insurance + other benefits
The German Academic Exchange Service is offering scholarships for the MSc Tropical and International Forestry program.
- The applicants for the MSc program should have a BSc degree with excellent results in the fields of Forestry or Geography, Agriculture, Ecology, or Biology.
- Th candidates must also possess at least IELTS 6 or 80 points in TOFEL (ibt).
- The applicants with professional experience are welcome.
- The candidates applying for DAAD MSc Tropical and International Forestry Scholarship, 2022 should have a four-year bachelor’s degree in the fields of Geography, Forestry, Agriculture, Ecology, or Biology.
- The applicants must be working at a state, private, or a public authority company in a developing country.
- The candidates must have at least 2nd class upper division in their academic degree with two years of related professional experience.
- The age of the applicant must not be more than 36 years and his/her academic degree should not be more than 6 years old.
- The candidates must have IELTS 6.0 or TOFEL 50 paper based, 213 computer based, 80 internet based).
- The applicants for DAAD MSc Tropical and International Forestry Scholarship are required to submit a curriculum vitae and a motivation letter on why they want to study this program.
- Two references from university teachers with the applicant’s name and qualifications must be directly uploaded.
- A school leaving certificate, a bachelor’s transcript and university diploma or degree certificate must be submitted.
- The candidates applying for DAAD MSc Tropical and International Forestry Scholarship, 2022 must submit a research proposal, a recent photo, and practical training/work experience documentation.
Value of the scholarship:
- The recipients get living and travel costs, study fees, German language courses and health insurance.
- The scholarship also provides an additional payment of € 750.