For the academic year 2023, Central European University Scholarships in Hungary are now accepting applications. For doctorate programs, CEU offers completely financed scholarships. For master’s and undergraduate degrees, CEU offers a variety of tuition-fee scholarships. A number of scholarships are available at Central European University, a highly regarded institution of higher learning. The majority of expenses, including a portion of the tuition prices, will be covered by the CEU scholarship, along with a stipend.
There are many different undergraduate, master’s, and Ph.D. programs and courses that are eligible for international student scholarships. CEU provides a broad range of classes from 50 distinct disciplines. For the CEU Hungary scholarships 2023, students of any nationality and from any country are eligible to apply. Applications for this award in Hungary are welcomed from students with relevant academic backgrounds. Alumni and kind supporters who support the cause make it feasible for international scholarships and awards to be given out. International students may be eligible for a variety of undergraduate scholarships, including partial tuition awards, presidential scholar awards, CEU alumni scholarships, and outside funding and scholarships. Additionally, Central European University offers doctorate and postdoctoral programs of excellent quality in a setting that emphasizes research. You can apply for a Ph.D. scholarship directly by submitting an application before the financial aid deadline expires, unlike certain scholarship grants that need separate applications.
Students from all over the world have a fantastic opportunity to study in Hungary for practically nothing. You will be exposed to fresh ideas and chances for a global professional career while you study abroad. They will get the chance to take classes with people from various academic backgrounds. Europe is a great place for international students to travel and study. The grant is not, however, available for MBA programs.
With a highly advanced curriculum and one of the most prestigious scholarship programs in the world, Central European University is one of the most well-known universities in the world. Students who speak English as their first language are typically excluded from taking the IELTS or TOEFL. The top 50 programs in the world are CEU programs. Studying in Hungary is reasonably affordable. Apply as soon as you can for Central European University Scholarships if you are eager to study in Europe. Please read this article through to the end to ensure you do not miss any vital information on the scholarships available in Europe. More details are provided below.
Available Fields of Study
- Department of Cognitive Science
- Department of Economics and Business
- Department of Environmental Sciences and Policy
- Department of Gender Studies
- Department of History
- Department of International Relations
- Department of Legal Studies
- Department of Mathematics
- Department of Network and Data Science
- Department of Medieval Studies
- Department of Philosophy
- Department of Political Science
- Department of Sociology and Social Anthropology
- Nationalism Studies Program
- School of Public Policy
- Center for Eastern Mediterranean Studies
Brief Details About Central European Scholarships to Study in Hungary
- Host Country: Hungary
- Host Institution: N/A
- Funding Type: Fully Funded
- Level of Study: Bachelor’s, Master’s, and Ph.D. Degrees
- Fields of Study: Several Fields
- Eligible Students: International Students
- Gender: Male/Female
- Application Status: Open Now
- Application Deadline: 1 February 2023
Benefits of Hungary Scholarships
- The Central European scholarship will cover the full tuition fees for the Ph.D. program.
- Central European University will provide a monthly stipend for master’s and Ph.D. students to support them with their living expenses.
- Master’s Excellence Scholarship program will provide 1,000 EUR per month.
- CEU will provide 750 EUR per month under the Master’s Distinction Scholarship.
- For CEU Doctoral Scholarships, 1,350 EUR per month.
- The undergraduate scholarship range from €500 to €3,000 per academic year for international students. You can find more details about the awards on the undergraduate financial support page.
Eligibility Criteria for Hungary Scholarships
- The Central European University is open to applicants from all over the world.
- Students applying for Central European University undergraduate scholarship must have completed a high school diploma and have an excellent academic record.
- Applicants must hold a bachelor’s degree for the master’s program.
- If you are applying for the Central European University Ph.D. scholarship, you must submit your graduation and master’s transcripts.
- Applicants of any program are required to have an excellent academic record.
- Applicants can apply for the Central European scholarship if they have completed their last degree with English as the medium of language. Furthermore, you must submit an English language proficiency certificate/score.
Required Documents for Your Application
- CV or resume.
- Passport details.
- Academic record
- Medical certificate
- Motivation letter
- Letter of recommendation
- Scholarship application essay (if required)
- Standard test score (GRE, GMAT)
- IELTS or TOEFL in case the first language is not English.
Application Process for Hungary Scholarships
- To apply for the Central European University scholarship, click on the apply now button below or visit the official website and submit an online application form.
- There is no separate application for a doctoral scholarship; students will be automatically selected if they apply before the financial aid deadline.
- For master’s scholarships, students must apply and indicate their interest in the funding section of the application.
- You can check further information on the official website.