For the academic year 2023, applications are now being accepted for the Norwegian BI Presidential Scholarship. The Norwegian Business School offers the BI Presidential scholarship to foreign students who want to enroll in a master’s degree at a top university in Europe.
Norwegian Business School has been ranked #4 among Scandinavian business schools because of its elite faculty and personnel. The European foreign scholarships are designed specifically for students who thrive in the classroom, strive for academic achievement throughout their subjects, and acquire cutting-edge skills and knowledge. The university invites students from all over the world and from Norway, who will eventually develop it into a fantastic center for diversity and education. Students that are passionate about studying in Europe will make sure they get the greatest education possible and act as mentors for others while they pursue their areas of specialty.
The master’s scholarship will support students in thriving in the contemporary world, and they should not overlook the fact that graduates of the Norwegian Business School have more work opportunities worldwide. Norwegian students will get ten scholarships, while students from other nations will be able to apply for twenty scholarships. The school will pay the whole cost of the master’s program’s tuition for two years. The BI Presidential Master’s Scholarship provides international students with a stipend to aid with living expenses while they are studying in Norway. Therefore, you must not miss out on this opportunity if you wish to enjoy free education in Norway.
Brief Details About BI Presidential Scholarships
- Host Country: Norway
- Host Institution: BI Presidential
- Funding Type: Fully Funded
- Level of Study: Master’s Degree
- Fields of Study: Fully Funded
- Eligible Students: International Students
- Gender: Male/Female
- Application Status: Open Now
- Application Deadline: 1 March 2023
Benefits of BI Presidential Scholarships
- For two years of the master’s degree, the scholarship will cover all tuition costs for Norwegian students.
- International students will be given full tuition reimbursement for each semester of the master’s program.
- A stipend for up to two years’ worth of living expenses will be given to international students.
- The scholarships will be given out based on merit.
- Students will learn about European educational establishments.
- The European scholarship will also provide access to various job prospects.
Eligibility Criteria for BI Presidential Scholarships
- All overseas students can apply for fully supported scholarships in Norway.
- A GPA of A category on the ECT scale or its equivalent on the international grading scheme is required for applicants.
- Those interested in the Civilekonom program at BI must be enrolled in the third year.
- Students from Norway and other countries may apply for Master of Science programs.
- For their scholarships to remain in effect, students must maintain 30 ECTs every semester.
- After each semester, a cumulative GPA of no less than a B.
Selection Criteria of BI Scholarships in Norway
- BI The goal of the Norwegian Business School is to enroll a multicultural, international student body.
- They will only examine candidates who have been accepted into a Master of Science program and who have submitted their applications by instructions.
- Only once the admissions offer has been accepted will scholarship applications be considered.
- BI ensures the allocation of scholarships among MSc programs BI.
- The institution maintains the right to prioritize specific master’s programs, diversity and gender distribution, or certain partner schools of BI when awarding scholarships.
- The ECTS scale will be used to evaluate each candidate. The applicants’ grades with foreign bachelor’s degrees will be translated to the ECTS scale.
- You may submit more than one scholarship application. However, BI Norwegian Business School will only fund one per candidate.
- Awarded scholarships are not transferable and are connected to a particular academic program at a recognized institution.
- Candidates from abroad who meet the requirements for a Lnekassen student loan in Norway (a bachelor’s degree with 180 ECTS from a Norwegian educational institution) will be regarded as domestic applicants for the BI Presidential Scholarship and will not be eligible for the stipend for living expenses.
- Candidates seeking their first master’s degree are given preference. Scholarships are not prioritized for applicants with master’s degrees already under their belts.
How to Apply?
- Explain why you deserve the award and how your grades qualify you in a maximum one-page scholarship application letter.
- Use the apply now option below to submit your whole application together with the scholarship letter when applying for admission.
- Students participating in BI’s Sivk program may apply in their third year by emailing the scholarship application letter to email@example.com.