2023 Skoll MBA Scholarships
If you are looking to study MBA in the UK, then this is the best opportunity to not lose. Apply also for the 2023 Skoll MBA Scholarships. For MBA students at the University of Oxford who are passionate about coming up with novel solutions to pressing social and environmental concerns, the Skoll Scholarship 2023 in the UK is an exceptional opportunity. The program provides a wide range of monetary and academic support to assist these young businesspeople in realizing their full potential. Apply also for MPOWER Scholarships.
Those chosen for the scholarship will get invaluable insights into entrepreneurship, strengthen their social impact capabilities, and have the opportunity to actually make a difference thanks to access to top-notch tools and resources. Students who are a member of the Skoll community benefit from the presence of instructors, foreign partners, role models, mentors, and a wealth of motivational stories and entrepreneurial ventures. Apply also for Toronto University Scholarships 2023.
By providing unique access to a variety of learning and growth opportunities in the Business School of Oxford programs, this scholarship program in the UK in 2023 promises to be advantageous for any prospective social entrepreneur. This top-notch MBA program immerses students in the study of business from a variety of perspectives, imparting the principles and theory necessary to build successful businesses as well as critical thinking abilities crucial for navigating the global marketplace and intensifying industry competition. With this comprehensive education, this unique scholarship helps nurture entrepreneurs who can not only excel in their own ventures but also come to represent a collaborative entrepreneurship hub both at home and abroad. Apply also for the English Online Course.
Brief Details About 2023 Skoll MBA Scholarships
- Host Country: United Kingdom
- Host Institution: Skoll University
- Level of Study: MBA
- Fields of Study: Business
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible Students: International Students
- Gender: Male/Female
- Application Status: Open Now
- Application Deadline: January 4, 2023.
Benefits of Skoll MBA Scholarships
- Students will be reimbursed for their tuition fees for the MBA program through the Skoll grant. ( The fee for the MBA will be £ 59,490.
- Applicants will receive a grant of £14,985 to offset their living expenses.
- After acceptance, the applicant becomes a lifetime member of the Skoll Alumni Network.
Eligibility Criteria Skoll MBA Scholarships
- Both national and international applicants are welcome to apply for this program.
- Skoll applicants should have an excellent academic record.
- In order to be eligible, the applicant should have at least 3 years of experience with entrepreneur-based social ventures.
- The applicant must have been working as an impact career professional or have started a new social venture.
- Applicants must have a graduate-level degree or equivalent.
- The applicant must be in a position where the cost of the program is unaffordable.
- The Skoll applicants must have good English skills.
How to Apply?
To apply for the Skoll MBA Scholarships in the UK, you will need to follow the steps that need to be taken in order to complete the application process:
- Apply to the Saïd Business School at the University of Oxford and be accepted into the MBA program.
It’s important to note that the Skoll MBA Scholarships are highly competitive and are awarded on a rolling basis. It is recommended that you apply as early as possible to increase your chances of being considered for a scholarship.
- You will need to submit a completed online application form, official transcripts, letters of recommendation, GMAT or GRE scores, and TOEFL or IELTS scores (if applicable).
- Once you have been accepted into the MBA program, you will be eligible to apply for the Skoll MBA Scholarships. Complete the separate application form and provide additional materials, such as a personal statement and evidence of your social impact experience.