The Emile Boutmy Scholarship Program in France is open for applications for the academic year 2023. The Paris Institute of Political Studies offers the scholarship, also known as Sciences Po. This is an ideal chance for the top-scoring students to have a place with nations outside the European Union.
Academics from non-EU countries are encouraged to apply for the Sciences Po scholarship. This European scholarship intends to bring unity under the banner of diversity. The SciencesPo scholarships for international students are a hallmark for those who aim for success after admitting themselves to Sciences Po.
The international scholarship program in France focuses on honing academic and professional skills under the tutelage of some of the best supervisors in the industry. Furthermore, Sciences Po’s aim is to offer a safe learning environment for future young leaders. They hope to foster creativity by allowing students from all locations and backgrounds to study together.
This Emile Boutmy European scholarship program 2023 aims to support outstanding and talented international students who cannot study abroad without financial support. Make sure to apply for the scholarship before the deadline ends. You can also check other scholarships to Study in Europe without worrying about financial expenses.
Brief Details About the Emile Boutmy Scholarships
- Host Country: France
- Host Institution: SciencesPo
- Funding Type: Partial Funded
- Level of Study: Bachelor’s Degree
- Fields of Study: Several Fields
- Eligible Students: Non-EU Students
- Gender: Male/Female
- Application Status: Open Now
- Application Deadline: 22 Feb 2023
Benefits of the Scholarship
- The Emile Boutmy scholarship will be given to overseas students beginning their first year at Sciences Po.
- For the undergraduate program, the scholarship will provide a tuition award ranging from €3,600 to €13,000 each year.
- Applicants are encouraged to participate in athletic activities.
- International students have a wonderful chance to study at a renowned academic institute in France.
- International students from non-European countries should apply.
- The applicant’s family should not be a European Union expenditure filer.
- Quebec residents may apply for the expert and lone wolf levels.
- They must be applying for the first time to the program.
- Students must also be fluent in French or English, depending on the program for which they are applying.
- Students from Switzerland and Norway are not eligible to apply for this scholarship in France.
- In addition, applicants with dual citizenship, one of which includes EU membership, are excluded.
- Exchange students studying in France are not eligible for this award.
- Students who are currently recipients of other scholarships are unable to apply for the Emile Boutmy scholarship in France for overseas students.
- The scholarship will be awarded on merit, so applicants must meet the program criteria and be outstanding with an excellent academic record.
- Proof of pay and reports which clarify the family’s financial situation
- Educational plan
- Curriculum Vitae
- Official Transcripts
- Duplicate of visa
- Language test
- One academic reference
Application Process for the Scholarship
- Students seeking for the Emile Boutmy Scholarship must specify in the financial details part of their application that they intend to apply for a scholarship.
- Applicants must submit evidence of income as well as additional papers demonstrating their family’s financial position.
- Those who have already applied for the Emile Boutmy scholarships are not eligible to apply again.
- Applicants must pay an application fee.
- They must apply for the scholarship before the deadline; late applications will not be accepted.