We wish to recognize you for your academic achievements if you have shown distinction in them.
Eligibility Requirements for 2023–4 Global Excellence Awards:
All applicants must:
- Hold an offer to study an eligible Undergraduate or Postgraduate Taught course at the University of Dundee:
- Undergraduate – Must hold an offer for a full-time, on-campus course – this excludes any course in the School of Medicine or Dentistry. Note: The course must be 120 credits
- Postgraduate taught – Must hold an offer for a full-time, on-campus course in any academic school. Note the course must be 180 credits, apart from PGDip in Professional Legal Practice.
- Master of Research and Masters of Research Courses are covered by this scholarship.
- Have achieved:
- Undergraduate – UK BBB A-Level or above (or equivalent).
- Postgraduate Taught – UK 1st Class degree (or equivalent).
- UK Equivalencies of all Academic Qualifications are at the discretion of the University of Dundee.
- Be classified as an International Fee-paying student by the University of Dundee.
- Not be studying for a Ph.D. Course.
- Have a Course tuition fee of £19,600. NB: Any course
Benefits of 2023–4 Global Excellence Awards:
This scholarship, which has a £6,000 value, is given as a tuition fee remission. No candidate receives direct payment.
The scholarship is paid each academic year that applies: a. Scholarships for undergraduate students are available for up to five years of continuing study. (30000 pounds over 5 years). b. The scholarship will only be applied from Year 2 onwards if the program is a 3.5-year undergraduate degree (School of Business). c. Postgraduate taught applications (including Master of Research and Masters by Research) – in cases where the course lasts more than 12 months full time and a full year’s tuition is required in each academic year, the scholarship may be used for both academic years of study.