Afghan nationals must obtain a visa before departing for Brazil. For entry into Brazil, citizens of Afghanistan require a tourist visa. The typical stay is only 90 days, after which the visa expires. The applicant must be present when requesting a tourist visa for Brazil. A total of seven documents are required for the application for a Brazilian tourist visa.
Brazil Tourist Visa for Afghans Requirments
- Afghans should stay shortly in Brazil
- The tourist visa is only valid for 90 days (3 Months)
- A valid passport
How to Apply for Brazil Tourist Visa for Afghans
- Step 1: Compile all required paperwork for a Brazilian tourist visa, including your passport and any additional supporting documents.
- Step 2: Verify that your Afghan passport is still valid six months after your arrival in Brazil. Apply instead for a fresh Afghan passport.
- Step 3 is to finish the Brazil application.
- Step 4: After completing the form, delivering the necessary documents and your passport to the Brazilian embassy, earning the necessary funds, and submitting the visa application,
- Step 5: If your Brazilian visa application is approved, you will be notified by email and given a visa sticker for your passport.
- The sixth step is to pick up your passport at the Brazilian embassy.
- Step 7: Present your Afghan passport to the immigration official at the desk when you arrive in Brazil.
- Step 8: You will receive a Brazil visa stamp in your passport, allowing you to stay in Brazil for the term of the stamp.
Want to apply? Then check our complete article about Brazil Humanitarian Visas for Afghan Nationals